With three large screens, integrated high-definition cameras, a complete audio-visual system and live HDTV streaming capabilities, the CIGI Campus Auditorium is equipped to provide users with high-end event staging. The Auditorium is equipped with:
- Three high-definition projectors and large screens for events, video conferencing and webcasting programs.
- Confidence monitors for presenters
- Five high-definition cameras
- Podium microphones, wireless handheld microphones, wireless lavalier microphones and Q&A microphones
- AV digital signal allowing for live broadcasts, webcasts and recording
- Infrared radiators for translation booth system
- Dimmable house lights
The awarded CIGI Campus offers three primary spaces for public rental: a wood-clad, 250-seat auditorium; a grand foyer highlighted by stone and glass; and a landscaped, outdoor courtyard. Ideal for lectures and networking receptions, we invite you to contact us directly for more information on our venue and space capabilities.
Venue rental is only available to non-profit organizations, community groups and businesses. We do not allow rentals for private gatherings such as weddings and parties. As room rates vary, a personalized quote will be generated for your approval prior to booking confirmation.